Yesterday

miércoles, 6 de enero de 2010

lost in austen

Amanda Price: You wish to speak to me, sir?
Mr. Darcy: I am... concerned.
Amanda Price: I don't understand.
Mr. Darcy: You came to this house knowing you'll be brought to Lady Catherine's. Knowing I would be there, knowing full well the abysmal disregard in which I hold you. Why, when I am, as you insist, so relentlessly unpleasant to you, do you persist in seeking me out?
Amanda Price: But I didn't seek you out. You came to me!
Mr. Darcy: Why?
Amanda Price: I don't know!
Mr. Darcy: You must know. I do not, and my lack of comprehension is tormenting me.
Amanda Price: Mrs Collins needs me. Good night.
[Darcy grabs hold of Amanda, and leans forward as if to kiss her]
Amanda Price: [apprehensively] Are you quite sure this is what you mean to do?

No hay comentarios: