Yesterday

lunes, 5 de octubre de 2009

Clueless!


LAWYER Mel wanted them tonight, there were twice as many. He's gonna go ballistic, where are they?

CHER I think I checked them for the September third conversation.

LAWYER What?

JOSH Where'd you put them?

CHER I divided them into two piles. Is that wrong?

LAWYER Oh, my God. I have to redo all that. What are you, some kind of idiot?

JOSH Hey, she didn't know.

LAWYER She just set us back a day. Who cares about the September call? Now we're screwed!

CHER I'm sorry.

LAWYER Just forget it, OK? Just go back to the mall or something.

(Cher runs out of the room)

JOSH What's your problem, man? She didn't mean any harm.

LAWYER I'm gonna get killed because she's a moron.

JOSH She's not a moron. You know, if you were paying attention to your assignment, it wouldn't have happened.

LAWYER Well, if you hadn't been playing footsy with the dumb kid, she wouldn't be bothering me.

JOSH What the hell are you talking about?!

LAWYER You know exactly what I'm talking about. Josh, this is a multi-million dollar law suit, not some excuse for puppy-love.

JOSH Look, we've been working our butts off on this case!

LAWYER Well, tell you what? You do whatever you want with your butts, I'm calling in sick.

(Lawyer leaves while Josh slams the door behind him. Cher is sitting at the top of the stairs)

CHER Did I really ruin Daddy's law suit?

JOSH No.

(Josh moves up to sit beside Cher)

Of course not.

CHER Well, did I set him back? I mean, there's so much work to be done, and he can't afford to lose that time.

JOSH Don't worry about it, I'll take care of it. Your father won't lose any time. Can you imagine the nerve of that guy? I mean, making you worry like that, and yet, he's the one that screwed up and then he goes and blames us. Imagine saying we were... you know?

CHER That's right, you've been very dedicated to this case.

JOSH Yeah, well, it's a good learning experience, at least for me, I want to be a lawyer. But you, I mean, you don't need to be doing this. Go out and have fun, go shopping.

CHER You think that's all I do, I'm just a ditz with a credit card?

JOSH No, no, ah, that's not what I meant.

(Josh just stutters a bit, looking for the right words)

You're young and beautiful...and...

CHER And?

JOSH And, well, uh, what?

CHER You think I'm beautiful?

JOSH You know your gorgeous, alright? And popular, and, um, and... but this is not why I, you know, I come here. This is a good learning experience for me.

CHER You already said that.

JOSH Mel, I wanna help out Mel. He's the only one who cares about me.

CHER That's not true.

JOSH He's not? Are you saying you care about me?

CHER Josh.

(Cher goes to hit his shoulder, but he catches her with a kiss.)




Creo que nunca me voy a cansar de ver esta pelicula. Es una de mis favourites, no sé por que pero me encanta ♥.

No hay comentarios: